- You must be 13 years and older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Dreamcrowd or Crowdspin users.
- You may not use the Dreamcrowd.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”)that you submit, post, and display on the Dreamcrowd.com service.
- Dreamcrowd is intended for personal use and is not a generic content hosting service. Professional or corporate uses of Dreamcrowd are prohibited.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Dreamcrowd.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Dreamcrowd.com.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Dreamcrowd members (“Spam”).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Dreamcrowd, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Dreamcrowd.com account. While Dreamcrowd.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Dreamcrowd cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Dreamcrowd.com service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Dreamcrowd.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The Dreamcrowd service makes it possible to post content hosted on Dreamcrowd to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display images hosted on Dreamcrowd.com must provide a link back to Dreamcrowd from each photo to its photo page on Dreamcrowd.
- Your account will also be terminated if it is used for hosting graphic elements of web page designs, icons, smilies, buddy icons, forum avatars, badges and other non-photographic elements on external websites.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours)
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
Crowdspin respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Yahoo! may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Crowdspin's Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Crowdspin's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached by using our web-based form on our contact page.